Happy Halloween!
Tonight I was at a friends house for a Halloween party. It was awesome. I can't believe what a great day today was. For some reason I remember Halloween being rainy and cold when I was growing up. Anyway, I was kinda bummed about not being home to hand out candy. And I was a little afraid my house would get egged or tp'd. I decided I would put a big bowl of candy out on my front step and let the kiddies take whatever they wanted. Now in my opinion, I had some good candy...reeses, butterfinger, heath, crunch bars, and some tootsie roll pops. I just got home from the party and I still have a nearly full bowl left. I had thought about putting a sign by the candy that said "just take a few, God is watching", but apparently kids these days are a little more trustworthy than I thought. At least the ones in this neighborhood. I am soooo amazed. Now off to bed I go. I've got the Disney Halloween parade song stuck in my head "Boo happy halloween, happy halloween." I hope it gets out of there soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
where's the pics from the party?
Post a Comment