We got back from Florida on Saturday morning somewhere between 4 & 5 in the morning. Man that is a long drive. I hope to post some pics soon. Jake loved the rollercoasters. Thursday night he actually dreamt of them. He had fallen asleep in the living room so I carried him into his room. As I put him down he had a smile from ear to ear and said "I was dreaming we were on rocking rollercoaster and we had a joystick we could make it go ANYWHERE." The next day he told me the coaster was in the sky and didn't have any tracks. Jenna loved her princess makeover and meeting all the princesses. And Jack - I was so impressed with him. He's only 1, but he loved the characters - as long as they didn't touch him. I think most of the time he was pointing at stuff saying "oh oh dis dis". Pretty cute. Unfortunately Jordan got sick Monday and is still sick today. He did have lots of fun at the waterpark on Sunday though. I feel so bad for him. I mean I know Disney World may not have been his first choice of a vacation, but in my heart I still think he at least wanted to see it. Poor kid was admitted to the hospital with pneumonia on Sat but he did get out yesterday.
As for me - Besides seeing the kids have fun my favorite parts were finally getting to go on Splash Mountain and Toy Story Mania. I have been to WDW two other times and Disneyland once and never went on Splash Mountain. Man that is a great ride. I'm kicking myself I didn't have my camera with me on that ride because there are sooo many cool things to look at on that ride. Jake and I rode it at night too so the part where you're outside way high up was absolutely stunning. Toy Story Mania was awesome as well. This ride is for children of all heights. You sit in these little cars (kinda reminded me of a tilt a whirl) and you have a laser gun. I believe there are five rooms and each room the gun shoots out something different. You might have to pop balloons with darts or throw a ring on a clowns head. It was very cool. And a big thank you to Liz for telling me to make sure I got fast passes early. I stood in line for about 10 minutes just to get a fast pass....crazy! I can't wait to go back. There is just so much to see and do you can't possibly get it done in 4 days. We did try though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment