Ooops - didn't spell check this one before I posted. How funny that I would misspell grammar as Julie pointed out.
As I mentioned a few posts ago, I got rid of Comcast and am now with DishNetwork. I am really liking it a lot. It did go out on me a few times during the storms we had a few weeks ago, but that is to be expected. I have a dual tuner dvr so the tv in the basement and my bedroom share a receiver. I can record on either tv and watch the shows on either tv. I totally LOVE this. Although it's not good for my sleeping habits. I find that I am watching lots more tv now that I can watch the shows I've recorded while lying in bed or is it laying in bed. I never was very good at grammar. I also found out that I have gameshow network. That channel is extremely dangerous for me to have. I remember when I was growing up I watched game shows all the time. I loved staying home sick from school because I knew I'd get my fill of Price is Right and Press Your Luck. Last night I caught an episode of a new show (at least new to me) of Lingo. Chuck Woolrey is the host. This is the guy that hosted Love Connection. He looks exactly the same....even does the same "see ya in 2 and 2".
On anther note, I'm a little happy to see the Cubbies got swept by the Dodgers. I will admit that I cheered them on back in 2003. I am a Cardinal fan so that was a little hard to do. Anyway, after the Steve Bartman incident and seeing how cruel the fans are, I don't feel too sorry for them that it's been 100 years since they won.
Alrighty - must say TTFN and start packing. We leave for WDW in 4 more wake ups!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Who didn't love the 'Love Connection' - Back in 2 and 2!
I have to agree the dual tuner is the only way to go.
you spelled grammar wrong... sorry lol
Post a Comment