Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Back on the fat wagon

Holy Cow - I have gained like 50 pounds since working at Cat (a whole 6 years.) Now during this time I've been on and off a whole crapload of diets. And I've even been to the gym. My problem is sticking to the dern thing and making lifestyle changes instead of just dieting. I usually do really good for a couple weeks and then life gets in the way and the 10 pounds I lost turn into a 15 pound gain. I've got to STOP NOW!!! I don't really feel that unhealthy. I mean I can still do stuff well prolly not run, but I've never been a runner. I did make it through a spinning class on Monday though and that is one hard class. Anywho, I'm totally going to need all of your help. If you see me eating or drinking things that aren't healthy, please start making pig noises at me - I promise I won't get mad. I have really bad willpower and need your help! I even bought a swim suit 3 sizes too small with the hopes of fitting into it for the Feb trip to Turks & Caicos. Man do I want to wear it then. I took a picture of it and printed it off and took to work so hopefully I won't be tempted to snack all day. Also, if anyone has any advice on how they've lost weight and kept it off, please let me know.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I will certainly NOT make pig noises at you, but I will support you. I've gained like 25 pounds since I got married (and I can't blame it on the baby) and about 50 since college. Yuck! Just joined a gym, too...trying to actually get there now.