This post has nothing to do with the number 8 - I just think it's fun.
So today on my way back from lunch I heard the song Walking on Sunshine. Ahhh – the good ol 80’s. I could be in a real poopy mood and that song will immediately change it…music is funny that way. Anywho – that song always reminds me of Jack Black dancing in the movie “High Fidelity”. If you don’t know what I’m talking about check out this video I found on You Tube and forward to the 2 minute mark. So hilarious. I’ve been thinking about it and laughing all day afternoon.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXnmoMMSCFg
I’m also a big fan Adam Sandler’s dancing scene in Billy Madison. Where he hears “I’ll Tumble for You” and is dancing on the stairs. Oh and you can’t forget Chris Farley dancing and singing “I’m a Maniac” in Tommy Boy. Instant cures for a bad mood!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment