So tomorrow is Peon Day which makes tonight Peon Eve. You may be wondering what Peon Day is. Well it is a day to celebrate your peonness. (And yes I made that word up. But I figure if all the bigwigs can make up words so can I) You know how they have the special days for the boss and secretary....well tomorrow is a day to honor all the peons in the world. All those who work just for the paycheck. I've been told it's customary to celebrate peon day with a hangover. Therefore you always go out the night before. Tonight was actually my first year celebrating and I behaved myself fairly well. I had to get home to watch the Olympics and see if Phelps could win another. And I was surprised to watch Soni get a gold too. GO USA GO!
And for all you peons out there - raise your glass in the air and make a toast to yourselves. And remember...we don't need no stinking cards!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Dang, I can't believe I missed Peon Day! Well I actually took that day off - so maybe playing hookey is the best way to celebrate it??
Post a Comment