Thursday, August 7, 2008

A little frustrated

So sad - I missed Girls Night Out tonight. And I love italian food so I'm bummed I missed Bernardi's. And even more bummed because the reason I missed it was work related. Darn system problems so I couldn't close. I've been on that job for 2 years now and I've never had a problem like that, but I really can't wait until I get a non closing job. Will everyone say a little prayer I get one soon!?! I'm really tired of having my life run by the accounting calendar. Now I realize that every job has their busy times but I think it's a little ridiculous that there are more weeks that I couldn't take a vacation than weeks where I could. Oh well, I guess I do get a paycheck so I shouldn't complain too loudly. Just frustrated when it messes up my fun time!

On a completely different note, some of you haven't seen pics of the boys for a long time so I've posted one below. Elliott and Aaron (they are the ones on the end) are now 8 months old and Jackson (my sister Julie's youngest) is 1. Such cutie pies!

1 comment:

Lucrecia said...

"I'm really tired of having my life run by the accounting calendar. Now I realize that every job has their busy times but I think it's a little ridiculous that there are more weeks that I couldn't take a vacation than weeks where I could."

AMEN! a hundred times!

Love your cakes too girl!